We are proud of the community created by families at SALT and we are excited to have you join us!
Registration for New Families for 2023-2024 will be held on Tuesday, May 16. An additional summer registration may be scheduled, but the date has not been determined yet.
Please review the SALT Handbook prior to registration. You will receive a paper copy at registration, but should read it thoroughly prior to registration so that you have an understanding of how SALT works and can sign the necessary forms for registration.
What to bring to registration:
- This completed registration packet, including
- Family Information Form
- Standard of Conduct and Organization
- Academic Policy (must be signed by all students 7th grade and up)
- Family Release of Liability and General Agreement (must be signed by both parents)
- Contract of Enrollment (must be signed by all students ages 10 and up)
- Letter of Reference from a pastor, coach/instructor, church leader, or current SALT parent
- A completed Class Selection form for all students attending classes. Assistance with selecting classes is available at registration. You can find our current class grid and descriptions on our classes page.
- Our yearly registration fee is due at the time of registration. That fee is $200 for one student, $250 for two students, and $300 for three or more students. This fee covers the insurance and facility costs for our co-op. Your registration fee is payable to SALT in the form of cash, check, or PayPal to [email protected].
- You must pay each class’s supply fee at registration via cash or check. These payments are listed on the class grid and/or course description page and go directly to the tutor so you must have exact change or checks for each tutor. Supply fee checks are not cashed until July 15th.
- All students ages 13 and older need to attend registration. You will be meeting with a member of the directing team for a new family interview and students that are 13 years or older are included in the interview. This is a time to learn more about SALT and for SALT to learn about your family and make sure our co-op meets your needs.
- Have a clear idea of your schedule for Tuesdays and Thursdays so you can select a service hour.